DOING > THINKING
When it comes to digital and social media, experience is better than ideas.
Over the past 7 years I've helped a wide array of clients see significant success on social media. You've probably seen my work and don't even know it.
My clients include best-selling authors, international brands, startup companies, publishing houses, non-profit organizations, recording artists, national conference organizers, business owners, and everyday people who want to make an impact with their digital presence.
Highlights of my work include:
- Creating, implementing, and managing the digital marketing and social media strategy for a number of New York Times (and Wall Street Journal and Publisher's Weekly) best-sellers and Billboard and iTunes top 10 albums.
- Collectively, authors I've worked with have sold over 500,000 copies of their books.
- Helping a number of Silicon Valley startup companies launch their presence on social media, one of which was the top crowd-funded product in its category, reaching over 60,000 users and $3.5 million in revenue.
- Overseeing social media teams for national conferences which trended nationally and internationally on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, reaching over 200 million impressions of content.
- Launching an app that had over 100,00 downloads and was the top trending search on the iTunes App Store.
- Managing day-to-day social media for clients who have seen their audience triple in size in one year without any paid advertising.
- My work has been featured on NBC, VICE, Newsweek, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, and Al Jazeera America.
WANT TO WORK TOGETHER?
Most of my work comes out of relationship and referrals from other clients. I have a firm conviction that I need to be passionate about whatever it is I'm supposed to be promoting. I do 100% of the work I take on and don't outsource my work or hire contractors. Because of that, I'm extremely limited on the number of projects I'm able to take on at one time. Some people think that's silly, I think it's strategic.
If you're interested in seeing if we would be a good fit, contact me! I'd love to hear about what you'd like to do together.